The newly created Construction Technique Service division is looking to intensify the focus on its Portable Energy parts and service products by adding a Product Manager at the Rock Hill Product Company located in Rock Hill, SC USA.
As Product Manager - Spare Parts, you’ll report to the product company General Manager with a dotted line to the Divisional Construction Technique Product management team from Portable Energy Service.
You’ll be responsible for implementing the parts and service strategy for the Portable Energy equipment products produced by the Rock Hill Product Company.
Main mission, responsibilities:
You’ll manage different aspects, including but not limited to:
- Define the service bill of materials by using the methodology pre-defined by the Product Manager - Parts and Preventive Maintenance.
- Implement the parts and kits strategy defined by product management in the local equipment development projects.
- PTM member - Makes sure that all the parts and service deliverables in the equipment development projects are met before the equipment is introduced into the market.
- Define all the necessary kits for PM following the strategy pre-defined by the product manager Parts and preventive maintenance.
- Define upgrade kits & preventative maintenance kits following the strategy pre-defined by the product manager upgrades and preventative maintenance.
- Work with the pricing coordinator on the release of the parts and kits into the distribution channels.
- Prepare and provide all the necessary input to the parts and service quotation tools (IQ).
- Product and data maintenance
- Customer center support on questions related to the service products dedicated to the local equipment range.
- 3-5 years’ experience in product support, preferably for industrial equipment aftermarket products
- Project management experience
- Prior experience working with Portable Energy equipment is a plus.
- Sales and marketing experience is a plus
- Familiarity with compressed air industry desired.
- Good command of English is required. Other languages are a plus.
- Software skills e.g. MS Office, Lotus Notes, BPCS
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Electrical Engineering or related degree.
Country and city description:
- Dynamic, result oriented and self-motivating personality
- Committed to execution
- You are customer oriented
- You have good communication skills
This position will base in Rock Hill, SC USA
Atlas Copco - 17 months ago
Atlas Copco Compressors
Atlas Copco Compressors
- 30+ days ago