The successful candidate will be part of a team developing Spirent’s industry leading automated test solutions for mobile device testing. The primary responsibility for the Product Manager is to be the marketing team interface to product development, development partners, operations, and product marketing. A solid technical background in wireless technologies (WCDMA/GSM/CDMA/LTE) or other telecommunications technologies is a key enabler to success in this position. Candidate must understand the wireless industry landscape and be able to understand/analyze market trends and participate in technical forums. Candidates should demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work well on a team. Candidates must have strong leadership, communication, and project management skills.
*Capture and refine market requirements and communicate to product development team along with typical use case scenarios.
*Work with product development team to align product requirements with market needs while managing constrains such as limited resources.
*Support Spirent’s supply chain team to ensure products can be delivered correctly and timely.
*Support sales channels through product training, generation of sales collateral and on-site customer visits.
*Formulate pricing strategy and maintain price list.
*Work with product marketing team to create collateral to assist sales team and customer understanding of the product.
*Ensure product documentation and user guides are clear and coherent.
A BS degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering. An MS degree/MBA is highly preferred. An advanced degree or certification in management is also preferred.
• The successful candidate must have a minimum of 8 years of product management experience.
• The successful candidate must have industry experience in Wireless communications.
• Ability to travel world-wide on average 25% of time.
• Proven to work cross functionally with Sales, Product Development, Customer Support and Executive leadership team.
• Experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint is a must.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong decision making ability.
Spirent Communications - 5 months ago