Product Manager (PM) reports to the VP of Marketing and will be responsible for leading strategy development, execution and profitability for a product segment. He/She will own a product segment roadmap and product lifecycle for the respective cable test/monitoring segment and prioritize product marketing and launch activity. The PM will drive the product segment positioning as a visionary leader in the market and to achieve profitable growth of his/her assigned product line.
- Build and grow a leading product line.
- Drive profitable growth through effective go-to-market strategies of the assigned product portfolio.
- Engage key customers to understand their business issues and challenges.
- Identify significant revenue growth opportunities in adjacent markets.
- Work with Engineering to streamline the development process.
- Define product strategy and road map.
- Take ownership for product management and product life-cycle processes.
- Focus on continuous improvements of processes, strategy and execution.
- Foster positive and healthy relationships with management team and throughout the company.
- Strong team building and leaderships skills.
- A keen understanding of the Cable ecosystem and market dynamics.
- Proven, highly effective product management skills.
- History of driving innovation within and outside the organization.
- Strong understanding of Cable RF technology, testing and monitoring.
- Solid grasp on key market trends and competitive landscape.
- 2 years+ previous experience desired.
- BS/BA degree required.