Product Manager – |
(San Francisco or Redwood City)
Tealeaf, a IBM company, is a rapidly expanding San Francisco-based company that is the recognized leader in Customer Experience Management with world-class clients that read as a who's-who of Internet commerce in Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and Travel. Tealeaf CX Solutions enable companies to ensure the success of their customer’s Web or Mobile interactions, which is enabled by Tealeaf’s unmatched visibility into the real-time customer experience.
As Product Manager, you will guide a team tasked with building and maintaining Tealeaf’s core platform. This extends from working with engineering technical plans and solutions to working with marketing on delivering new releases to the field. As such, you must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
You will work with an engineering counterpart to define product release requirements. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Managing Tealeaf’s customer experience platform from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research, working with engineering and visiting customers
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning
- Work with engineering during the release cycle to workout issue and come up with project plans and deliverable dates
- Work with sales and marketing during and after a release to educate the field and create sales tools
- 3+ years of software marketing/product management experience
- Knowledgeable in web technology such as web analytics, web services and network traffic
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and Europe
Candidates/applicants must have the immediate legal right to work in the United States.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
TeaLeaf Technology - 2 years ago