Define, execute and launch the next-generation marketing platform for small businesses. As an integral member of the product team you’ll design and deliver valuable features and delightful experiences to help our amazing customers create, send and track their marketing messages with ease.
VerticalResponse is looking for an experienced and passionate Product Manager to join our team. We move quickly and collaborate cross-functionally to deliver solutions that help our small business customers generate big-time results. Our ideal candidate will possess a visionary product insight, strong technical aptitude and a proven track record of product success in an agile environment. We want someone who can think big but who also sweats the nitty-gritty details required to deliver great software.
- Define and drive the execution of innovative solutions for our small business marketing platform
- Analyze and synthesize market trends, the competitive landscape and customer needs
- Produce well-defined requirements and data-driven justification for the projects you own
- Work in partnership with the Product, User Experience and Engineering teams to engage in product discovery and prototyping activities
- Collect and analyze usage data and metrics to drive future product enhancements
- Other duties as assigned
About the Team:
- 3-5 years relevant product management experience, preferably in the consumer internet space
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize a product backlog in a fast-paced Agile development environment
- Strong technical and design skill set (e.g. HTML, CSS, JQuery, etc) with the ability to quickly learn new technologies and concepts
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills for data-driven decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences. Must be able to clearly articulate and defend your vision
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and simultaneously manage multiple projects
- BA/BS or higher
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
You’ll join a Product team that thrives on creativity, innovation and problem-solving. You’ll have direct input and influence on all aspects of current and future product initiatives. We’re an eclectic bunch bunch with a wide range of backgrounds and areas of expertise. We welcome others who share our same passion for building elegantly simple solutions for our customers. Oh, and a sense of humor is also a must. We take our work seriously but like to have fun along the way -- we hope you do too.