Manage the core collateral development.
Create informative literature, web, audio, and video content to promote priority products and showcase our insights and perspectives in support of client investment needs.
Create and execute comprehensive marketing plans for the launch of new products.
Proactively identify opportunities to promote unit trusts working with product managers and business development team.
Strategically develop materials that make the sales effort easier and more effective.
- Responsible for initiatives that include but are not limited to: product, advisor and shareholder communication strategies; graphic design initiatives, marketing plans, database marketing, and market research.
- Primarily responsible for compliance with legal regulations and industry practices regarding the marketing of unit trusts and the distribution of unit trust marketing literature.
- Accountable for unit trust literature system, printed and electronic, the continual improvement of its efficiency from a cost and usage perspective, and promoting correct usage of system with sales force.
- Monitor literature usage, inventory/fulfillment processes, and web sites.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years directly related work experience in marketing or sales within the Investment Management industry.
- Experience in unit trusts and/or mutual funds.
- Experience working with wholesaling force and financial advisers.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to get creative and accurate work out of internal and external agencies and resources.
- Ability to work effectively individually and as part of a diverse team.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting rapid-pace, demanding client needs.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and to make the appropriate tradeoffs as needed (i.e., flexibility).
- Ability to deliver high-quality products and services in a systematic, integrated fashion.
As one of the largest independent global investment managers, Invesco Ltd. is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their...