Founded in 1992, OpenLink is the global leader in transaction lifecycle management solutions for the commodity, energy and financial services industries. OpenLink's products address portfolio management, trading, risk management, and operations processing for both financial and physical assets.
Owned by leading private equity investment firm Hellman & Friedman, OpenLink is a global software and services business that has grown both organically and through strategic acquisitions, to achieve revenues in excess of $300 million. The company serves over 500 clients, including 12 of the world's largest commodity and energy companies, 9 of the largest financial institutions, and 11 of the largest central banks. OpenLink has 1,300 employees in 12 global offices on five continents, with headquarters outside New York City and field offices in Houston, London, Berlin, Vienna, Toronto, Moscow, São Paulo, Singapore, Dubai, and Sydney.
OpenLink has received numerous industry awards and recognition, including citations as the industry leader by Gartner and first-in-class ranking by Energy Risk Magazine for Commodity/Energy Trading and Risk Management (C/ETRM) systems.
The Product Marketing Analyst is responsible for creating and editing content for various internal and external customers for distribution via multiple delivery channels. Content includes written communications designed to inform, explain, interest, promote, advocate, advise or persuade, depending on the objective. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated proficiency in writing, excellent communication skills, an ability to self-motivate, ability to work in a fast paced environment, and knowledge of the financial markets and/or trading and risk management software systems. This position will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and quality control of communications and brand messaging originating from OpenLink Product Management teams.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write and edit content to promote OpenLink’s Transaction Lifecycle Management (TLM) software solutions.
- Write/edit/proofread/research marketing-related content and messaging including, but not limited to, product literature, press releases, white papers, trade publication articles, newsletters, website content, presentations, sales brochures, survey/questionnaire responses and internal announcements.
- Work with internal staff and external resources (PR agencies, journalists, analysts, outsourced writers, etc.) to generate market awareness.
Qualified candidates may be asked to provide writing samples, including articles, press releases, web content, social media snippets, or other relevant material, prior to the interview.
- Excellent presentation, verbal communication, writing and editing skills.
- College Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, English or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of writing experience in a professional environment.
- Strong command of the English language, with significant knowledge/experience using AP style guides.
- Preferred: Knowledge of financial markets, specifically financial trading, risk analytics and operations for financial products, derivatives and physical commodities.
- Preferred: Experience with Trading and Risk Management Software.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency with Adobe programs and Photoshop.
- Proficiency with collaboration tools such as wikis, blogs and Microsoft SharePoint.
OpenLink offers an entrepreneurial work environment and promotes team effort. We offer a competitive salary and bonus package and our US-based employees can take advantage of a generous benefits package which includes:
- Health and prescription insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Matching
- Paid time off
- Basic life and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Commuter Benefit Plan
OpenLink - 8 months ago