Product Marketing Associate, Enterprise
NY (or Boston)
About the Team
The Enterprise Product Marketing team is responsible for driving Intralinks’ enterprise business. It is a highly visible team in the company and it works cross functionally to ensure that Intralinks products remain best in class and meet or exceed customer requirements. This team leads the charge on market requirements, competitor & customer analysis, product positioning, packaging, pricing, and the definition of the messaging platform and go-to-market initiatives for Intralinks’ enterprise products.
In this role you will help define our VIA Enterprise strategy and assist in key go-to-market execution by working with internal partners and sources, managing projects to drive better understanding of market opportunities, customer usage and effective positioning. You will evaluate competitive offerings and craft positioning for our product that leverages our unique strengths to create competitive advantage for Intralinks.
- Assist with competitive intelligence research activities. Conduct competitive analysis through regular or on-demand primary and secondary research. Systematically track, analyze and report on competitor activities, strategies, product offerings, new product/service introductions and business performance.
- Derive and communicate actionable insights about competitors and trends. Synthesize trend information into insights that identify meaningful opportunities (product, service, channels, etc.) to improve growth and customer satisfaction and proactively report insights, implications and recommendations to company leadership and business partners.
- Support the sales, product marketing and marketing teams with competitive positioning.
- Demonstrate ROI (Return on Investment) on CI (Competitive Intelligence) practices by compiling and tracking CI requests and win rates.
- Compile and distribute regular or ad-hoc competitive intelligence reports.
- Create high-impact internal and customer-facing collateral that clearly exhibit the value and unique advantage of our solutions.
- Assist with activities relevant to product launches/releases and help manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Economics, and/or Computer Science.
- 0-2 years of business experience within the marketing, financial services or consulting industries.
- 0-2 years of SaaS (Software as a Service) research experience preferred.
- Strong database and computer skills. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel proficiency required; Salesforce.com proficiency desired; SaaS research experience desired.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to independently and effectively organize information, time and multiple tasks.
- Willing to travel regionally (25%).
IntraLinks, Inc - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
IntraLinks offers its clients inside connections. The company provides hosted software used by businesses to create secure, collaborative...