The Twitter global advertising product marketing team is looking for
a seasoned product marketer to bring advertising products to market
globally. You will deeply understand the needs and daily life of advertisers across industries and sizes. This market driven insight will enable you position our products and how best to use them.
You will develop messaging, positioning, value propositions, and storylines for each of an ongoing stream of releases. You will help our sales team understand how each release works, how to talk about it, and how to maximize each release’s positive impact for clients.
You will work with global sales, other product marketers, product
management, sales packaging, and other teams to document,
disseminate, and refine these product updates around the world. You will also perform competitive analysis on competitive product offerings.
For larger releases, you will manage beta programs with our most strategic clients and their agencies. This will involve communicating extensively with sellers, clients, and agencies about the release, soliciting feedback during the beta, and enforcing the rules of the beta.
You will also facilitate feedback from our sales team and the market in to our product management and engineering teams on an ongoing basis. You will manage a more formal quarterly feedback process as well.
To hit the ground running in this role, you will bring a deep understanding the online advertising industry. You will use an existing and solid understanding of advertising products and how they work. You will also have a strong selling sensibility that enables you to uncover customer needs and product benefits to provide solution-selling storylines for sales.
• Create Product Marketing Briefs and objection handling docs for
• Work closely with sales marketing and marketing communications to
create externally facing materials
• Train sellers globally about each release
• Manage beta programs
• Facilitate market feedback in to our product management and
• Analyze competitive product offerings
• Work effectively in a heavily cross functional, fast paced
environment, especially working across our product and sales teams
• Bachelor degree. MBA a plus. Fluency in English
• 5-9 years of experience
• 3+ years of experience in product marketing for advertising
products working with a sales force. Previous product management
experience a plus
• Deep understanding of digital advertising. Experience as an
advertiser, agency, publisher, or advertising platform preferred
• Outstanding communication skills with the ability to translate
complexity into simple, accurate, and intuitive communications and
• Passion for Twitter, selling, storytelling, customer, market dynamics
• Experience working in team environments with limited supervision
Here's less than 140 characters for ya: trivial texts or not, every one's all a-twitter about tweeting. Twitter operates a free...