Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic addition to our growing business-to-business marketing team; someone who is passionate about creating and executing successful inbound marketing programs. This position will work closely with the other Marketing team members, Product Development & Management, Sales, and Strategy to support company goals, ensure the execution of tactical plans, communicate the organizations’ distinctive competence, and accurately and creatively convey key market value propositions.
- Super organized and comfortable juggling multiple projects at once, keeping priorities in mind and getting everything done well and on time.
- Experienced in social media and the internet.
- A self-starter – you notice when something needs to be done and before someone asks you to take care of it, you’ve already gotten it done.
- Able to judge what’s in the best interest of the company and always ‘do the right thing.’
Desired Skills & Experience
- Creating content either independently or by working with team members – white papers, articles, case studies, blog posts, etc.
- Building brand awareness and influence for our solutions through writing content for online and social media channels.
- Developing story boards and scripts for digital web assets (videos, webinars, etc.) in support of outbound and lead nurturing campaigns.
- Building content, blogging, social media and finding new ways to communicate with prospects, customers and partners.
- Owning and ensuring execution of the go-to-market strategy, launch plans, positioning and messaging for the business and product and/or services releases.
- Creating, managing and updating product collateral, white papers, sales tools, product kits and additional launch materials as appropriate. Managing customer success stories, references, and testimonials.
- Contributing content for lead generation, installed base marketing, channel marketing/enablement, advertising, web marketing, PR, and tradeshow strategies.
- Working closely with other members of the marketing communications team, including other content creators, designers, and marketing technology, to manage and produces product marketing deliverables and ensure correct positioning, messaging, product packaging, and branding across all marketing functions.
- Executing product marketing projects including project pre-work, job submissions, managing timelines, vendors and production, obtaining necessary approvals, copy and layout editing and coordinating response mechanisms.
- Serving as product marketing representative on cross-functional product teams.
Education and Certifications
- 5+ years of marketing and product marketing experience with emphasis on inbound marketing; software solution or technology marketing a plus
- Solid understanding of SEO, content creation and social media
- Excellent communications skills and capability to write captivating stories and to persuade through writing
- Ability to define and maintain the content calendar and resource library so it aligns to our company-wide marketing efforts
- Creative, open-minded and willing to learn
- BS/BA in Marketing/Journalism with demonstrated technical acumen
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar hands-on role
- Experience in business-to-business environment a plus
Since 1996, the AOC mission - to aggressively solve the business and technological challenges of our clients – is the core of our success...