Allen Communication Learning Services provides creative, design, and performance consulting services to large training organizations at Global 500 corporations. Allen’s offerings include web-based and blended e-learning programs, learning management services, and performance consulting. Our 90+ employee organization has led the market for many years in providing cutting-edge services that impact the employees and customers of some of the country’s leading brands.
Allen is looking to expand its marketing team with the hire of an experienced Product Marketing Manager . Our Product Marketing Manager will be defining cutting edge learning solutions to train employees and customers of some of the country’s leading brands. In 2012 alone, our company has received 19 awards, 7 for mobile learning, and is considered to be a leader in its field of customer education and corporate training. This position is based out of our Salt Lake City headquarters.
- The Product Marketing Manager reports to the Sr. Director of Marketing and serves as the company’s expert of product offerings. S/he is responsible for developing and positioning Allen products in a way that creates value for the company and our clients. The Allen marketing team has been successful in driving sales and establishing Allen as an impactful leader in our industry, and is looking to expand its existing team.
- Position includes a competitive salary and incentives, along with excellent benefits and a casual work environment.
- Marketer: Develop product branding and positioning that differentiates Allen products.
- Product Expert: Plan the launch of new products releases. This person will become a champion for the Allen brand.
- Market Intelligence: Must develop an expert understanding of potential clientele and their purchasing criteria.
- Sales Support: Effectively communicate the value proposition to the sales and support the sales team.
- Collaboration: Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and a small staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment, while managing to budget marketing expenditures.
Applicants interested in this full-time, salaried position should send a resume, a business writing sample and cover letter (including salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Three to five years of product marketing experience, preferably in comparable service industries to Fortune 500 or enterprise accounts.
- Proven competencies in market planning and analysis.
- An extensive network of contacts within the industry.
- Experience with CRM applications such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent speaking, writing, and presentation skills.
- Preference for candidates with experience in the Training Services industry.
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred (candidates without an advanced degree should have additional years of industry-specific experience).
Since 1981, Allen Communication Learning Services has offered a full range of technology-based training solutions, including custom...