Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategic and tactical business plan and for the revenue and profit growth of their assigned product lines across all customer types for a specific Direct Marketing Americas business (Emedco, Seton US, or Seton CA). Their key responsibilities include developing and implementing the strategic and tactical plans for their assigned product lines including new products, developing and documenting the voice of the customer for their assigned product lines, validating and documenting the current as well as the future customer requirements for each product line, developing and executing the product marketing campaign strategy and tactics as required for each assigned product line to drive profitable revenue growth, and driving sustainable growth initiatives to meet and exceed their yearly financial targets.
- Responsible for the creation and execution of the product marketing strategies and tactical programs, key product messaging, new product introduction, product/service launch plans and sustaining marketing programs.
- Responsible for managing the product and pricing harmonization and product refresh and product introduction for all assigned product lines.
- Responsible for performing qualitative and quantitative research including the voice of the customer with existing customers and prospects as well as developing and maintaining the analysis of key competitors within the assigned product lines
- Provide focused subject matter expertise leadership on a regional basis for a specified sub-group of product lines to ensure that there is consistency, focus and leverage across all Direct Marketing Americas business units (Emedco, Seton US, or Seton CA).
- Build and execute a three year strategic and tactical plan based on the voice of the customer for their assigned product lines that maximizes revenue and profit growth and meets and exceeds the annual sales and profit targets for the assigned product lines
- Meet and exceed annual sales and profitability targets for the assigned product lines.
- Research, develop and launch new product introductions throughout the year as required to meet business targets
- Develop and implement product training initiatives for the assigned product lines as required to properly equip the local inbound and outbound sales teams as well as Manila and domestic telemarketing teams.
- Define the market and revenue opportunity for their assigned product lines.
- Identify and evaluate the competitive market landscape and develop a multi-media and multi-channel strategy to achieve their assigned product lines revenue and profit targets.
- Conducts market research including developing and documenting the voice of the customer to understand the assigned product lines and customer type trends and dynamics in order to uncover new revenue and profit opportunities.
- Work closely with the Direct Marketing Americas Market Managers to facilitate new product and service development using the documented voice of the customer data in accordance with new market initiatives and their product line management responsibilities.
- Develop and maintain a customer centric focused voice of customer process to gain insight and document the product lines and customer type's needs and requirements through collaborative efforts with key individuals from within the company, customer visits, phone interviews and call center phone monitoring.
- Set selling prices to maximize sales demand, profit objectives, and market position.
- BS/BA in Business or Marketing
- Sr. Product Manager 7-10 years of related sales, marketing and voice of customer experience
- Product Manager 3+ years of related sales, marketing and voice of customer experience
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing product and program strategies, tactical programs and processes in a P&L environment.
- Results driven
- Must have a proven track record of achieving profitable revenue growth through the effective development and implementation of multi-media and multi-channel strategic and tactical plans.
- Experience creating and implementing effective “go to market” market product plans
- Proven track record of developing and implementing product plans that generate profitable sales revenues
- Proficient in vendor acquisition and development
- Proven track record in developing and launching new products.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have the ability to articulate and present ideas and plans to senior management.
- Must have strong analytical skills and the ability to turn data into actions.
- Must be a creative thinker.
- Proactive hands on professional that has proven ability to take ownership to their product lines and drive profitable revenue growth.
- Results oriented individual with a passionate drive to win.
- Must have MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
Brady Corporation - 17 months ago
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and...