We're looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join our team. The PMM must be a strategic thinker with experience to perform competitive analysis and position the ClearSlide product. You will create and develop innovative sales collateral and copy for marketing, advertising, promotional, professional and training materials for multimedia campaigns/projects.
- Understand the customer, product, market, and competition. Apply towards building and executing the product marketing strategy, product and business analysis, positioning and messaging, pricing determination
- Drive the building and maintenance of competitive analysis and drive adjustments to the overall marketing strategy
- Drive the development and delivery of crisp marketing and sales content materials
- Collaborate with product management on roadmaps, requirements, ensuring the product features and functionality map to the global market needs. Drive product enhancements as needed to impact sales.
- Drive the 4 Ps and work closely with the lead generation and marcomm teams to implement impactful programs
- Product strategy and positioning skills
- Competitive analytical skills
- Pricing and understanding of value chain
- Go-to-market understanding for enterprise products/services
- Broad skill-set encompassing excellent sales, marketing, & relationship management capabilities and ability to influence at all levels.
- Must have outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills; strong negotiation skills, self motivated and directed
- SaaS or web application product marketing ownership
- Proven track record of developing, launching and enabling sales teams
- Proven ability to drive product strategy, vision, and positioning
- Passion for customer insight
- 5+ years experience
ClearSlide provides the leading cloud-based sales communications platform designed specifically to meet the communication needs of enterprise sales professionals to help them close more business. Headquartered in San Francisco, Calif., ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors including Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners and Felicis Ventures.
Clearslide Inc. - 21 months ago
We focus on solving the communication needs that are specific to sales and strive to deliver technology that actually helps make sales calls...