Ensighten is an exciting start up revolutionizing how companies manage their digital marketing with our advanced tag management solutions. We help customers like Staples, United Airlines, Microsoft, Sony, and others efficiently manage the website marketing tools used in their websites, mobile apps and online videos. Ensighten’s powerful technology and customer success is driving our rapid growth at the exploding intersection of big data, multi-device consumers, and e-commerce.
Ensighten is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to plan and execute a wide range of product marketing activities ranging from product launches, go-to-market strategies, collateral development and sales support for our platform and applications. This role requires strong in-depth, hands-on content creation skills including authoring data sheets, solution briefs, presentations, white papers, blogs, and will be responsible for supporting our sales teams with materials and demos that communicate Ensighten’s superior technology, solutions and customer value.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the platform in the market
- Plan the launch of new applications and key releases, and manage the cross-functional communication and implementation of the plan
- Develop market intelligence on customers, how they buy and their buying criteria
- Develop competitive intelligence, keeping abreast of competitive product offerings, sales strategies and their underlying technologies
- Collaborate and communicate the product effectively with leadership peers and across development teams (primarily Sales, Business Development and Marketing Communications) through market requirements and product positioning
- Develop and implement go-to-market plans for products & solutions, working with all departments to execute. Strategize and effectively coach the team to develop positioning, sales enablement, product launch, and market intelligence programs that will ensure market development success
- Develop strong relationships with cross functional teams including product management, engineering, sales, sales industry marketing and customers
If you are highly motivated and looking to join an organization where you can make an immediate impact, we'd love to hear from you. Please send resume information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have strong (5+ years) of prior experience in product marketing with at least 3+ years in outbound marketing role to enterprise accounts and supporting sales
- Must have experience working with Fortune 1000
- Product experience with B2B digital marketing software area: web analytics, online advertising, SEO/SEM, email, social and e-commerce
- Exceptional inter-personal, written and presentation communication skills
- Proven ability to successfully work across cross-functional teams and with external partners, customers, and industry influencers
- Prior software start-up experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, economics, business management, mathematics, or a related field
Ensighten is an equal opportunity employer.
Ensighten offers the industry’s first Real-Time™ Tag Management System built for the needs of sophisticated enterprise websites....