This position provides marketing leadership support in all aspects relating to the JCB range.
Nature & Scope
Reports to VP, Product
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities
- Product: Technical Support & Divisional Liaison
- Current & Future Product Development
- Competitive comparison: Spec sheet & field-testing
- New Product evaluation: Spec sheet & field-testing
- Attachment: Sale & application support
- New Product Launch
- Competitive Comparison
- Sales program development
- Attachment & kits
- JDS/SAP pricing configuration maintenance
- Product Training/Demo & Sales Support
- Material development: JCB & Competitive
- Web, CD, Hard copy manuals, Video
- JCB & Dealer Training
- Yearly training event, regional training
- Sales Support & product demonstration
- Application & key account selling
- Bid Spec support
- Market Strategy and Communications
- Market plan development
- New & Existing Product & Market positioning
- Marketing Communications
- Briefing Docs (Advertising/DM/Campaigns/Press/PR).
- Non-Commercial Support
- Press/PR, Website Development, Advertising & DM
- Sales Support & Demo
- JDS/SAP sales configuration system development & maintenance
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- 3+ years in the industry or marketing or similar experience
- BA in Marketing, Business or similar
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 30% - domestically & internationally
- Must pass applicable drug screens, background checks and pre-employment tests
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Individual should be a self-starter and internally motivated.
- Effective project management skills.
- Ability to understand and analyze business requirements and convert them into marketing specifications and solutions.
- Ability to manage stressful situations.
- Knowledge of Word/Excel/PowerPoint packages required.
- Proficient with computer and construction equipment operation.
JCB North America - 10 months ago