Our client, a growing biotechnology company, is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their team
Experienced Product Manager will provide marketing insight and direction to optimize new product launch. Will be responsible for developing marketing strategy, product positioning and pre-launch and launch plans for a first-in-class oncology immunotherapeutic.
- Perform strategic market analysis including market size and drivers, segmentation analysis, competitive landscape, opportunities and factors for success. Translate results into product positioning and marketing strategy.
- Develop and execute comprehensive product launch plans and programs, both short- and long-range, to lead successful new product launch and to support revenue objectives.
- Provide input on label claims, BLA submission, KOL development, publication and conference strategy
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Must have experience in successful launch of an oncology product, preferably an injectable
- 5+ years of biopharma marketing experience, at large oncology company and smaller biotech
- Network of relationships in oncology
- Strong, hands-on marketing experience
Education and Qualification Requirements
- MBA, BSc in life sciences, or equivalent
- In-depth scientific and clinical understanding of oncology
- Solid understanding of pharma/biotech marketing, product development and life-cycle management
- Self-starter and highly self-motivated
- Action oriented with strong prioritization skills
- Ability to evaluate, question, and provide recommendations constructively with appropriate assertiveness
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills (ability to draw insights from data)
On Assignment - 19 months ago