Job Description – Product Manager (Marketing)
Natera offers an exciting and rewarding career opportunity for a product manager interested in genetics, the prenatal testing space, or the biotech industry as a whole. We are exploding with growth, and this new position offers the opportunity to be a part of a premier team of professionals.
This primary role of this position is to drive and manage Natera’s growth across product lines through effective identification, development, and implementation of strategic marketing programs. This will include product development and launch activities for our premier product: the PanoramaTM prenatal test. Panorama is a simple blood test that provides pregnant women with information regarding the health of their pregnancy as early as 9 weeks gestation.
Marketing functions include but not limited to: development of marketing programs and advertising campaigns, presentations, conference and event planning, vendor management, marketing communications, collateral development, sales force training, market research and analysis, and monitoring the competitive landscape through evaluation of both market trends and scientific literature. As needed, candidate will also represent the company in the market, supporting customers to achieve high product satisfaction and sales targets. The candidate may also contribute to the execution of research studies to evaluate the clinical benefits of company service, and support other products as needed.
The ideal candidate will be exceptionally bright, flexible, self-motivated and results oriented with strong analytical skills and the ability to think strategically as well as execute tactically.
- Minimum of three years experience in the areas of physician marketing, sales, or consulting in the biotech industry .
- Proven track record of diving in and makes things happen
- Background in medical or biological sciences (clinical diagnostics preferred)
- Market knowledge and experience marketing/selling to OB/GYN, MFM, and IVF markets
- Broad product management experience encompassing the functions described above
- Experience researching and assimilating highly technical information from medical journal publications including ability to succinctly summarize and communicate key points
- Proven project management skills, the ability to organize multiple simultaneous projects and overcome obstacles
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal) with demonstrated ability to effectively present to both internal and external customers
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Undergraduate degree
Natera - 16 months ago
Natera is driven by a passion for elevating the science and utility of prenatal testing. The advent of the Information Age has created a...