Skyworks’ new Power, Lighting, & Display (PLD) business unit has an opening for technical marketing talent! PLD serves markets including handheld devices with an emphasis on smartphones, tablets, laptops, data cards as well as consumer devices with an emphasis on TVs, set top boxes, modems, laptops, and others...
Do you have a passion for driving business growth in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment? Do you have unbridled energy that you'd like to unleash on the power management, lighting, and display market? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
In this role, you will be accountable for the P&L performance of your assigned product lines in the Power, Lighting & Display Business Unit. You will relish taking a lead role in activities that will result in financial performance that meets or exceeds(!!) the Annual Operating Plan’s targets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying market opportunities and creating market requirements documents (MRD) and product requirements documents (PRD) for new product opportunities within assigned product line.
- Bringing your identified opportunities to life by leading cross-functional groups to translate customer needs into product specific requirements
- Developing and implementing marketing launch plans that drive design wins and revenue growth!
- Developing the pricing strategies for your product lines
- Demonstrate your expertise internally by providing direction and support for the sales team, with customer technical meetings, presentations, and business proposals
- Enjoy utilizing your creativity when developing marketing collateral promoting products to field sales and customers: product flyers, sales presentations, and competitive analysis
- Living the business by communicating the company's vision and unique product benefits to a varied set of audiences including the internal team, industry analysts and customers.
- Interfacing with the Supply Chain group and provide accurate forecasts
Position requirements are important, but even more important is finding a passionate technical marketer who is able to bring results as described above!
But, if you're someone who likes a list, here you go:
BS in Electrical Engineering or related engineering field, MBA preferred.
8 - 12+ years in power management, semiconductor or wireless system product fields.
The successful candidate should have a well-rounded background, with demonstrated competencies in marketing and technical environments. These experiences should also include: Strong communication, theory background and related industry knowledge. Knowledge of the power management industry trends. Knowledge of power management integrated circuit design. Project and Product Management skills in a cross-functional team environment. Business development experience. Leadership, teamwork and mentoring skills. Strong communication skills, with a broad understanding of business fundamentals. Also, knowledge of product development, market research and business development.
Position will require approximately 25% travel (domestic and international).
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors. Leveraging core technologies, Skyworks supports...