As a Product Marketing Manager, your primary responsibility is to drive positioning, deliver marketing content and act as a thought leader for the
SnapLogic technology. You will work in collaboration product management,
sales, and corporate marketing teams to further advance our leadership position
in the cloud integration space.
Technical skills we look for:
Attributes we look for:
- Strong enterprise software product marketing or product management background, preferably in the Integration (EAI, data integration, data warehousing, etc…)
- Relevant experiences include understanding market trends, developing product positioning at both a technical and a business level, delivering compelling and differentiated marketing content, articulating a clear vision for customers, acting as a social media evangelist, and providing thought leadership to press and industry analysts.
- Strong analysis of market trends and competitive landscape in cloud integration
- Able to define the core positioning and messaging for the SnapLogic technology, synthesizing the value proposition in order to address our customers' most pressing business problems
- Author white papers, articles, blogs, sales presentations, ROI tools and other market-facing materials
- Able to orchestrate the delivery of supporting marketing content across multiple product groups
- Understand field requirements and deliver high-impact sales tools and training
- Actively participate in trade shows, customer and partner visits, and pre-sales activities as required
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in technical discipline; MBA preferred
- Product management experience with middleware/EAI products from vendors such as TIBCO, IBM, Solace, Oracle, etc. is strongly desired
- Prior software development and/or development management experience is a plus
- At least 5-7 years of experience in enterprise software product marketing or product management
- Experience creating clear messaging and positioning that presents a compelling strategic vision, articulates technical differentiation and demonstrates business value for customers
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Submission of writing samples, such as PowerPoint presentations or white papers, is encouraged.
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels of both business and technical depth
- Ability to analyze customer and market requirements and trends
- Ability to create clear market positioning and differentiation for enterprise software products and solutions
- Superior interpersonal skills; effectively to lead cross-functional and cross-business unit initiatives with product marketing, product management, corporate marketing, field enablement and sales
- Self-motivated and team-oriented, able to work both autonomously and effectively as part of a geographically dispersed team
SnapLogic, Inc. - 18 months ago