Concept builds delightful Internet brands for millions of consumers, helping them make everyday choices easier with honest, un-biased content. Technology is our toolbox, and we use it to enable customers to find information when and how they want it. Our inventive content team delivers thousands of meaningful and timeless articles on any topic imaginable, a selection made for what consumers want now and customized to their changing needs later.
We are profitable, entrepreneurial, and are looking for you to join us in our pursuit to become the world°s most consumer centric resources for consumers globally.
We service our customers in an extremely high-performance culture, and we°re constantly building an achievement-focused team made of people who like to win. Here, we measure success through a continuous drive towards measurable results. Our ambition to push the limits of what°s possible causes consistent ambiguity and new learnings, which we revel in. If you like to grow, want to be challenged with endless opportunity, and don°t mind working hard, Concept could be a great fit for you. Think so? Tell us how great you are and let°s get the conversation started.
Product Marketing Manager
Concept is looking for detail-oriented, analytical product marketer with a strong background in online ecommerce, demand generation and SEO. To do so you will need to be a pragmatic visionary who can identify large-scale opportunities for search engine optimization and on-site optimization. You will be both strategic and deeply analytical, and understand how to translate this vision into a growth strategies. You will be a clear and persuasive communicator, working with internal constituents to drive product requirements and changes to our optimization strategy, as well as have strong project management skills. You must develop a thorough understanding SEO and understand current best practices, identify where the industry is headed over time and dive deep to understand how Concept can use those capabilities in our projects. You should enjoy working on and analyzing SEO related data, leading initiatives to improve SEO performance, and working with our international teams.
• Collaborate with Product Marketing, Product Management and Market Research teams to define research strategies for many projects
• Identify a target audience, segmentation and define an online research strategy for finding the right targets
• Ensure viable product marketing plans which drive results are defined in partnership with product management
• Contribute to weekly business review meetings and define next steps with teams
• Work with content team to define optimum content marketing strategies for proprietary content projects
• Bachelors or Masters in Library Science, Computer Science or Finance field
• 3+ years in product management, project management and/or marketing
• High attention to detail and proven track record in assuming ownership, driving results and moving quickly to implement ideas in a fast-paced online environment
• Ability to work with minimal direction
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Extensive MS Office Suite experience (2007 and newer, specifically with Excel)
Preferred Candidates will also be able to demonstrate the following:
• Strong analytic and reporting skills required
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent communication skills, sense of prioritization, initiative, and accountability
• Ability to effectively collaborate, prioritize, and execute on tasks in a dynamic and high-pressure environment
• Ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives
Concept is an equal opportunity employer.
Stripes39 - 24 months ago