The product marketing manager will play a pivotal role in maximizing the success of every product release. You will partner with product, sales and engineering to define product positioning and go-to-market strategy, execute launches, develop collateral, and shape the product roadmap. You will develop trusted relationships with the world’s top brands and agencies and help to make their marketing more powerful and effective. Our ideal candidate will be a creative product champion with the energy and initiative to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop a deep understanding of Thismoment’s customers and competitors
- Create clear, convincing and visually dynamic presentations that differentiate Thismoment’s offerings
- Define and execute launch plans for new products and updates
- Map out the potential buying process for products, including key use cases and roles
- Develop customer testimonials for external and internal use, including written case studies
- Cultivate a strong relationship with sales and transfer product knowledge to increase their win rate
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in marketing enterprise software
- Experience tracking and analyzing data to measure product usage and marketing ROI
- Ability to prioritize high-impact activities and drive cross-functional project teams
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Strong understanding of social, mobile and other online platforms; knowledge of marketing solutions a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
Thismoment is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Find out why Thismoment is used by more than 100 Fortune 500 brands to affordably, rapidly, and effectively engage consumers through...