The key objectives of this position are to drive the go to market, positioning, messaging, pricing, sales enablement, and sales tools development for TouchCommerce product offerings. The Product Marketing Manager will be the implementer of product positioning and go-to-market strategies to support TouchCommerce sales, services and marketing organizations. This person will work closely with sales leadership and functional departments to proactively support the field and partner channels with effective positioning, marketing assets, product education, and competitive differentiation. This person must have knowledge and expertise of eCommerce solutions, as well as a good understanding of product marketing discipline in the high tech environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION/MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Perform market research and competitive analysis to understand and effectively communicate market dynamics and customer needs
- Create content for product collateral, including white papers, website content, case studies, data sheets and presentations to support outbound communication, demand generation, and sales efforts
- Support interactions with press and analyst community as needed for product launches and updates
- Be a strong advocate for TouchCommerce in blogs, industry forums,
- Execute detailed cross-organizational launch plans
- College degree required
- Experience in marketing SaaS solutions
- Experience working in high tech industry
- Experience with online engagement solutions such as Chat or Click-to-Call desirable
- Results-driven product or services marketing professional with a proven ability to deliver commitments on time while achieving or exceeding business goals
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related product marketing and/or services marketing experience; eCommerce solutions expertise desired
- Proven track record of successful cross-organizational product launches
- Ability to create high-level positioning and presentations that demonstrate industry knowledge and technical experience.
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically yet act very tactically
- Must love to create great content for external use
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional teams to meet business objectives and influence co-workers while fostering strong working relationships
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing to C-level executives, customers/prospects, analysts/media, etc.
- May require up to 20% travel, domestic and internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. The employee in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.