Product Marketing Manager
Trulia is seeking a talented and tenacious Product Marketing Manager to join us on our mission to change the way homes are bought and sold. You’ll help Trulia create and communicate products and experiences that will engage with millions of consumers and build lasting relationships with them. We're a high velocity company, and this is your chance to touch many parts of the consumer business and have a major impact!
The Product Marketing Manager will drive product messaging, onsite copy, and launch programs—and that's just the beginning. From product managers, to designers, to engineers, to analysts, to PR managers and more, you'll work with Trulians across the organization.
The ideal candidate for this role is a balanced creative and analytical thinker who can strive in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment. You should have deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel, possess a keen eye for design, and appreciate a properly used semi-colon. You must be an execution machine, and believe that attention to detail helps drive success.
- Develop marketing strategies around key consumer products, including positioning, core messaging, and launch strategies
- Develop onsite copy and product presentation
- Assist in establishing (and achieving) clear launch and longer-term acquisition and engagement goals
- Drive development of strategic consumer campaigns, including marketing partnerships and promotions
- Serve as a voice of our consumer in product and marketing decisions
- B.S. or B.A. from top-tier university
- 3-5 years online consumer marketing experience, with significant experience in product marketing
- Strong Excel skills; basic SQL experience preferred
- Creative, open-minded, and enthusiastic about seeking new solutions to problems and opportunities
- Comfortable multi-tasking and eager to take on more projects
Trulia’s close-knit teams of energized & happy brainiacs creatively help people make smarter real estate decisions. This is an...