Founded in 2003, YouSendIt was working in the cloud before the term was even coined. At first the service was a simple way to send the large attachments that email couldn’t process, but has since grown to offer full online storage and management capabilities. Today, the company serves 35 million registered users across 193 countries and 98 percent of the Fortune 500. Aside from offering consumers an essential free service, YouSendIt’s renowned reliability, untouched data security and endless innovation make it the go-to solution for businesses, big and small.
YouSendIt is looking for exceptional people to help deliver the next generation of collaboration services and revolutionize the way people work. We like creative, innovative, smart folk who take the initiative and don’t want to hand it back. If that sounds like you and you want to work for a fun and friendly company in an exciting and growing space, find your next great job at YouSendIt.
Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the overall market positioning, packaging and differentiation of the YouSendIt product suite. This individual needs to be an insightful market strategist – understanding end-user needs and competitive offerings, and encapsulating our unique value proposition succinctly and compellingly across all mediums. The Product Marketing Manager will interface with a variety of internal constituencies, including Product Managers to better understand technical capabilities and communicate market requirements, Sales to articulate the positioning and differentiation of our product, Communications to be the champion of our product, and the rest of the Marketing team to develop content and campaigns that best articulate the benefits of our product suite. He/she will also need to communicate to external audiences, including prospects, customers, partners, analyst, and press, as the YouSendIt product expert. This position reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
• Review and develop content (e.g. web pages, brochures, white papers, etc.) that explains the features/benefits of our product suite
• Develop pricing and packaging bundles for our product
• Research competitive offerings and identify strengths/weaknesses
• Educate our sales organization on the unique selling proposition of our product and how to handle objections
• Align with the Product Management team to develop use cases and articulate market requirements to feed back into the engineering organization
• Work with our online acquisition team to create high-quality, focused content for SEM/SEO
• Collaborate with our enterprise lead generation team to create content that can help qualify, nurture, and overcome objections in the sales process
• Develop content (e.g. screen shots, product sheets, videos, interactive demos) that highlight the compelling features of our product
• Develop and enforce coherent branding and product naming across the suite
• Exceptional inter-personal and communications skills
• Excellent speaking, writing and editing skills
• Passion for the cloud collaboration space with a deep understanding of the current market and point-of-view on emerging trends
• Experience marketing other software-as-a-service products
• Creativity in identifying new programs and positioning that will set us apart in a crowded market
• Ability to complete projects on-time and juggle multiple priorities with tight deadlines
• Cross-departmental leadership skills to manage the launch of new products
• Initiative to identify new ideas and get them to market
• Flexibility and adaptability to handle any project
• Positive, high-energy, optimistic attitude
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in related field (e.g. marketing, communications, business, etc.) or technical background
• Masters degree a plus
• 3-5 years in marketing, preferably for a SaaS service or web site
For more information visit our website at YouSendIt. Inc.
YouSendit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.