- Eagan, MN;
Integrity Product Marketing Manager
Integrity from Marvin Windows and Doors is a world-class manufacturer of windows and doors that relies on our experience, advanced technology and the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees to continually grow our business. Currently, we are seeking a Product Marketing Manager for our Marketing branch located in Eagan, MN. Join our team and experience an upbeat, challenging, and fun work environment.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Leading and participating in cross functional teams. Representing Voice of the Customer through a stage/Gate product development process. Being the customers', and market, expert within the product development team to ensure that end product meets customer expectations, project goals, and forecasts.
• Developing Voice of the Customer through gathering customer and channel in put through listening posts and field visits to disseminate future product and market needs. This includes synthesizing market research data, market and competitive trends. Tracking new product introductions to forecast. Monitoring and managing product option sales information and provide sales with product and sales data.
• Preparing future product expansion and/or enhancement opportunities in Market Brief format - including gathering competitive product and pricing information, forecasts, basic risk assessment and project goals.
• Facilitating and managing the launch activities including collateral development, product training materials, assisting field sales and channel partners with product knowledge and training.
• Participating in team projects, collaborative goals, and other functions as needed to advance the goals of the department and company.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business with Marketing focus
• MBA or related advanced degree a plus
• Minimum of 2-4 years of related work experience in marketing or product management preferably within a manufacturing setting
• Building products or related building industry experience preferred
• Strong presentation and training skills
• Ability to comprehend and communicate technical, financial and forecasting data
• Dynamic personality that can influence, motivate and problem solve within a diverse work group
• A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously within an established product development process
• Strong project management skills and the ability to work in a cross functional team environment
Marvin Windows and Doors - 6 months ago