Our client, a technology provider serving the financial services industry, is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager for their Jersey City corporate office. The ideal candidate will be able to synthesize the company’s technical and service capabilities, market trends, technology drivers, and end-user needs and present them confidently to prospective clients, analysts, and press.
The key responsibilities are to:
- Work with internal resources to develop product and service positioning and messaging to establish the company as a market leader and grow the customer base
- Act as a company spokesperson to external audiences for media relations, events, and industry analysts
- Engage with customers, thought and industry leaders, analysts, and Sales to gain insight into significant industry changes and needs to refine corporate positioning
- Communicate the value proposition of the company, products, and services to the sales teams, and foster the development of pitches, tools, and collateral in support of the sales process
- Identify potential marketing programs, strategies, and campaigns that will nurture leads and grow new business
- Significant product marketing experience in a customer/prospect facing role specifically serving the financial services industry
- Bachelors Degree in business, marketing or technology
- Exceptional presentation skills, with the ability to adapt messaging and communication to different audiences
The Woods Group - 14 months ago
The Woods Group is an executive search firm, focusing on positions in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, as well as nationwide.