Posting Job Title: Product Mgmt Intern (Summer)
Requisition #: 143528BR
Posting Location: New York, NY, US
Area of Interest: Product Management
Position Type: Intern
Posting Job Description
This position is part of our Summer Internship Program. Internship will last anywhere between May and September.
The Intern will assist with the coordination and execution of various tasks and process within the Digital Sales Department, working closely with the Sales & Marketing team. This assignment requires strong communication skills and the ability to help drive results. The Intern will report into the Sr. Director of Sales and Business Development.
- *You must currently be enrolled in an educational institution.
Essential Job Functions
- Execute all special projects in a timely manner
- Effectively collaborate with internal staff; such as Creative Services, Sales and Marketing
- Develop Powerpoint presentations
- Report generation and research
- Strong efficiency necessary in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Photoshop and HTML
- Excellent organizational and personal communication skills
- Creative problem solving and the ability to take initiative and make sound judgment
- Ability to change direction quickly while meeting deadlines
- Work effectively and act professionally with all staff levels
- Ability to work with minimal/moderate supervision
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment while also working individually towards goals
- Strong attention to detail and quality
FCC Unit_TWC: ADSAL
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program. Preferred Major(s): Marketing, Finance, Advertising, Operations Mgmt, Statistics or English
Controlling Establishment ID: 00449 - NYC 1633 Broadway
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 2 years ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...