Posting Title Product Owner, Capacity Planning About Us VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 500,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. As a team, our employees thrive on forward momentum. We are an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to architect what’s next for the future of IT. With 13,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are a passionate, innovative and driven group inspired to make a difference in the industry and our communities. Connect with us at www.vmware.com/careers. Why work for our Division VMware’s world-class, award-winning R&D team is comprised of thousands of top-notch computer scientists and software engineers that are transforming computing through virtualization. Members of the R&D team voice their creative ideas and watch them become initiatives, participate in exciting short-term and long-term products on the VMware roadmap, initiate advanced research projects, and/or write and test code that ships. At VMware, our engineers continue to learn and grow by working with top professionals from around the world and recent graduates of top universities and by taking advantage of our extensive internal training opportunities and generous external education assistance program. R&D team members work on the latest computing equipment and have access to the ACM and IEEE libraries. VMware has R&D offices in: Silicon Valley; Cambridge, MA; Broomfield, CO; Sofia, Bulgaria; Aarhus, Denmark; London, UK; Herzliya, Israel; Bangalore, India; and Beijing, China. Job Description
Requisition Number 40673BR
- Passion to make VCOPS Suite a killer product with Customers
- Understanding of Customer domain space - Hetero Performance, Capacity, + Config, Apps, etc...
- Technical knowledge about product development
- Deep knowledge about Capacity planning and management
- Excellent knowledge about Datacenter operations - having been into, sold into, installed, deployed, listened to customers complaints
- Ability to drive and argue an agenda - for example the simplification and usability of VCOPS at customers, and map that to Engineering activities
- Laser focus on usability of VCOPS
- Capability to span products and think integration across the Suite
- Ability to work with PM, Architects, Dev teams and Customers to drive product functionality that delights our customers
- A motivator to build great products
- Good interpersonal skills to operate in a wide environment Location Palo Alto, CA, US Is this a remote or multiple location position? No
VMware - 21 months ago
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable businesses to thrive in the Cloud Era. A pioneer in...