A leader in the background screening industry, Accurate Background is trusted by organizations worldwide. We focus on the development of robust delivery and distribution tools through the use of technology to create a positive client and candidate employment screening experience. Our significant growth and ability to continuously win new business is largely based on the level of flexibility and customization our technology offers. Employers ranging from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies in a wide range of industries have chosen Accurate Background because of our ability to adapt and streamline their background screening program based on each client’s unique hiring process.
Our customizable technology solutions and experienced, forward-thinking executive leadership has led to unprecedented growth. In fact, Accurate Background’s focus on technology and customer satisfaction has earned us nationwide recognition on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 in North America, HRO Today’s list of Top Screening Providers, and Workforce Management’s Hot List of Screening Providers.
Accurate Background continues to exceed expectations by offering an array of innovative and cutting-edge background check and credentialing products to meet the needs of human resource, loss prevention, and security/legal professionals in employment screening and vendor certification.
Are you seeking an innovative organization, aggressively creating enterprise software solutions that provide greater efficiency in conducting background check screening services? If so, this is the career opportunity for you!
Joining the software development team at Accurate Background will allow you to be a part of our growing organization and be hands-on in exciting and innovative projects; which includes modernizing our current systems and building new progressive, industry-changing systems.
As a product owner you’ll work in a collaborative and agile environment with software team members, managers, stakeholders and clients.
You are the domain specialist who owns and drives the backlog for one or more products in development. You are the single person ultimately responsible for their success.
Successful candidates will aggressively expand their domain knowledge and will be consistently listening for software needs or requirements from stakeholders and clients. You’ll be the bridge between the business group and the software delivery team; you must assure that both parties share the same goal. You must possess the ability to express business requirements into user stories for the software team and collaboratively work with software by providing just in time analysis, identifying acceptance criteria, verifying deliveries and prioritizing user stories.
Skills & Requirements:
• Worked previously in a full agile environment.
• Must have strong analytical problem solving skills.
• Strong experience in documenting requirements into Epics and user stories.
• Must be experienced in creating multiple acceptance criteria for user stories.
• Effectively prioritize product(s) backlog.
• Solid communication skills and the ability to reach consensus amongst teams.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
• Self-organized, with effective time management skills.
• Ability to act as a fully integrated team member, understand technical implementation matters, prioritize technical issues against business value and help teams make tradeoffs where necessary
• Ability to engage and interact with users and customers, gain a deep understanding of their needs and represent that knowledge to the rest of the software team.
• Technical background (development, QA or analysis) is required.
• Prior knowledge of Agile tools such as Rally a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this task. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or other status protected by applicable law.
Acknowledging Accurate Background, Inc. as an industry leader, U.S. and multi-national organizations trust our customized background...