Who You Are:
The Product Owner creates and maintains the user story backlog for the product development team. The Product Owner conveys the business vision and goals associated with feature sets in order to ensure that delivery is focused on business value. Prioritizes the user story backlog to ensure optimal delivery for customers.
Your Next Challenge:
- Elaborates Epics, Themes and Features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in an iteration of work.
- Prioritizes and sequences the backlog according to business value
- Participates in the Big Board Review weekly, daily Scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews, and team retrospectives.
- Conveys the Vision and Goals at the beginning of every Release and Sprint and inspects the product progress at the end of every sprint to accept or reject completed work
- Users a strong understanding of their product in order to shape and guide outcomes
What You’ll Need:
- Desired 3 years relevant experience in this field
- Well versed in the principles of Lean and Agile software development
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world's leading creator and distributor of visual content and the first place creative professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage imagery. The company's award winning photographers and imagery help customers create inspiring work which appears every day in the world's most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and Web sites. Headquartered in Seattle, WA and serving customers in more than 100 countries, Getty Images believes in the power of imagery to drive positive change, educate, inform, and entertain. Visit Getty Images at http://gettyimages.com .
Getty Images, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Getty Images - 17 months ago
Getty Images has an eye out for the big picture. The visual content provider is a major supplier of creative and editorial imagery,...