General Summary of Position :
Under direct supervision, the Product Pricing Specialist will monitor, analyze, interpret, and implement applicable tariffs and industry product and service documentation for the purpose of maintaining current monthly recurring, non-recurring and usage based databases for specific telecommunications services outlined by the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain product and service database
- Add new products and services within Granite’s scope of services
- Audit existing product and service charges and set-up
- Support customer facing staff regarding billing or product/service related inquiries
- 2+ years in a research oriented / information gathering position
- Working knowledge of research and information gathering methods and ability to accurately research product and service information in tariff documentation.
- Attentive to detail and have the ability to accurately interpret tariff documentation.
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to meet established production goals for document research and data maintenance
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel. Access is a plus. Ability to pick up new computer-based tools quickly
- Motivated team player who has the ability to work with all levels of management personnel, as well as work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Telecommunications tariff research for services, functionality and pricing
- Understanding of the billing methodologies of telecommunication charges
Granite Telecommunications is looking for rock solid growth as a reseller of telecommunications services to commercial clients in the US and...