Hofmann Services |
is seeking a motivated individual for the position of Product Quality Specialist. Our client is a world leader in the automotive manufacturing industry and is located in Greenville, SC. This will be a contract position.
Summary of job duties and responsibilities:
- Leads the quality problem solving process for series parts quality supplier non-conforming material.
- Ensures and assess the acceptance of supplied parts quality to our client's standards and specifications to the end customer(s) satisfaction and production capability.
- Supports the analysis and ensures robust containment of Non Conforming Material (Parts that do not meet specifications.
- Provides systematic control of key series elements using RMT (Risk Management of Parts) for all released parts (series).
- Review of APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning), Process series and ISIR (Initial Sample Inspection Report) to ensure acceptance from PEP QMT.
- Ensures robust corrective actions are introduced at the supplier and manage supplier corrective actions / agreed supplier changes.
- Ensures problems are fixed effectively and do not re-occur.
- Visits and assesses supplier processes to include requalification audits of suppliers.
- Ensures supplier is capable of meeting production targets and quality standards.
- Prepares and reviews supplier performance KPI’s.
- Ensures monitoring of supplier standards and effective improvement activities take place.
- Validates and grades supplier 8D’s in support of the QSB’s 8D request.
sologig - 10 months ago