Product Registration Specialist-1301967
BASF is proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position will provide US regulatory support of assigned products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that study database meets all guideline requirements during product development phase.
- Provide project management for assigned products. This includes participating on project development teams in the US and tracking changes in development timelines, costs and results.
- Compile submissions for federal regulatory actions, and conduct all necessary follow-up to ensure final registration and protection of registration.
- Assist in the coordination of rebuttals, summaries and risk assessments from functional groups as needed to support US registrations.
Persons in the position are expected to:
- Achieve a solid working knowledge of regulatory affairs issues, including but not limited to; tracking issues, changes in guidelines, interpretations of procedures within the US EPA.
- Develop strategies to maximize success regarding registerability as well as cost and timeline efficiency for assigned projects.
- Advise APN business teams on regulatory issues impacting company sales and profit; propose alternate strategies that can benefit the business.
For further information on BASF located in RTP, NC view the following link:
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
- BA/BS/MS degree in Agriculture, Life Science, Biology, Chemistry or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in AgChem, Pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Minimum of 2 years of regulatory experience in AgChem, Pharmaceutical or related industry.
- PhD in Agriculture, Life Science, Biology, Chemistry or related discipline, with a minimum of 1 year of experience in AgChem, or related industry.
- Working knowledge of FIFRA and regulatory affairs.
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Research Triangle Pa
Function: OCSE - Occupational Safety & Environmental
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Organization: APD-Global Product Safety & Registration
BASF is the world’s leading chemical company with over 113,000 employees and close to 370 production sites worldwide. We serve...