Title: Product Review Agent
Location: Ogden, Utah
Education Level : High School diploma, some college preferred
Key Job Duties :
- Dial 150-200 outbound phone calls a day to existing Wayfair customers.
- Engage the customer in conversation regarding their order and product they bought, aiming to collect a product review from the customer.
- Meet outbound phone call goals and product review solicitation goals.
- Grow customer loyalty.
- Grow repeat referral business through high quality care.
- Project a professional company image in phone and email interaction.
- Recognize, document and alert supervisors in customer calls.
- Uphold high customer service standards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to relate and connect with our target customer.
- Service experience, preferably in a call center.
- A successful track record working in a high volume environment.
- Strong desire to be part of a team achieving personal and company goals.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
Wayfair is the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and house wares in the United States. We’re looking for the brightest, sharpest, most creative minds in every field to help. Are you one? If you like transparency, friendliness, a relaxed but results-driven work environment filled with like-minded top-tier talent, Wayfair would like to hear from you. We own and operate Wayfair, AllModern, and Joss & Main. We generated approximately $500 million in revenue in 2011 and currently employ over 800 employees in offices located in Boston, Utah, Kentucky, the U.K, Germany, Ireland and Australia. Wayfair was founded in 2002 and is privately held and profitable. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based bonus opportunity, comprehensive benefits, pre-IPO equity, a long-term and sustainable, next-generation, e-commerce business model as well as surprising and generous perks designed to attract and retain the brightest people who are incredibly excited about what they do. Come join us at http://www.wayfair.com/careers
Wayfair is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.
Wayfair - 18 months ago
Wayfair.com offers a zillion things home – the largest selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price...