At Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a Product Safety Program Manager to join our team.
Our vision for Product Safety is to support Amazon’s mission of offering the widest selection of products available, while protecting customers from potential hazardous products. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Product Compliance department as the Product Safety Program Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a highly visible space and be part of a vibrant and fast-growing company!
As a high-level summary the deliverables are:
· Drive improvements to existing proactive product safety programs;
· Lead internal communication regarding product safety issues with Amazon’s retail, legal, and customer service teams;
· Manage government agency reporting;
· Leverage technology to manage compliance processes;
· Continuously identify and communicate improvement opportunities;
· Create and monitor business metrics to track process effectiveness.
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field;
· Program Management experience;
· Demonstrated experience creating sustainable processes;
· Strong verbal and written communication skills;
· Exceptional organizational skills;
· Ability to work independently and autonomously;
- Experience leveraging technology to drive process improvements;
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team, including adherence to core values and dynamic corporate culture;
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting;
· Knowledge of government regulations (CPSC);
· Supervisory experience leading a compliance/audit team;
· Online/retail experience.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...