Are you passionate about all aspects of digital advertising and providing clients with robust solutions and experiences that help them achieve their business objectives? Are you a driven and engaged professional who derives energy and creativity from working in a close-knit team environment?
As a Product Services Specialist, you will play a key role in our TalentBrew SaaS software platform implementation process. This position involves significant phone and web based software support activities. The successful candidate should possess a high level of professionalism and commitment to provide prompt and knowledgeable support to our agency. The position requires the ability to work both independently and within a team in a fast based, technology environment.
* Work with Digital Project Management team to configure and implement product websites and features
* Provide post-implementation product maintenance and support to TalentBrew clients
* Track and respond to inquiries and requests via phone and email
* Work closely with Digital Project Managers, Product Management and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues and requests
* Troubleshoot software product issues
* Track issues and requests to ensure timely response and follow up to clients
* Responsible for improving customer retention through service provided to the customer
* Effectively communicate with technical and sales staff regarding customer and product requests
* Author, edit, publish and maintain an on-line knowledge base of known issues/solutions
* Escalate critical technical issues to next tier support or management as necessary
* Maintain a complete working knowledge of all company products and services
* Share knowledge with Account/Client Services and Digital Project Management team members as required
* Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, customer service, entrepreneurial spirited environment
* Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
* Experience in a customer-facing technical role is required; a Technical Support role is preferred
* Outstanding written, communication and presentation skills
* Tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues
* Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
* Bachelor’s degree and/or 1+ years of experience in a software support or Project Management function.
* Soft skills, including the ability to speak both technical and business is a huge plus
* Ability to mentor and coach others
As North America’s largest independent recruitment advertising agency and the only recruitment agency recognized among the top U.S. Interactive agencies, we are the single source for companies who need to communicate their employment offerings to recruit and retain the best talent. With a global reach, a digital foundation and an uncompromising commitment to innovation and creativity, we are the leaders in our space and seek equally dedicated and passionate professionals who share our determination to provide the very best for our clients. If you’re ready to compete in the global arena, you just might be ready for TMP Worldwide. Let’s talk!
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
TMP Worldwide - 20 months ago
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is the world’s largest recruitment advertising agency and the only...