Product Specialist, Campus Success
- Guide member campuses through the execution of technical tasks and configurations required to implement the Campus Labs platform
- Facilitate site configuration and technical trainings for new campus implementations
- Serve as technical support contact for a set of campuses using our ComplianceAssist and/or Course Evaluation tools, ensuring successful adoption and renewal
- Work with internal support specialists to address questions and concerns from campuses.
- Develop on-going, positive, and productive relationships with Campus Labs member campuses.
- Serve as a resource for the Member, anticipating their needs, troubleshooting issues, and ensuring we meet or exceed customer expectations
- Support a regional team that includes consultants and specialists for Campus Labs solutions
- Contribute to and/or lead other department and company projects, as assigned
This position is in the Campus Labs division, in Buffalo, NY. The Campus Labs team works closely with colleges and universities using data- focused tools to impact student success and engagement as well as to streamline and improve assessment and institutional effectiveness efforts.
A qualified applicant will have 1 – 3 years of professional experience and the following skills and qualifications:
- Communicate effectively with various audiences in higher education, including student affairs, faculty, and administrators
- Solve campus and company problems using own critical and creative thinking skills
- Work with a team to ensure high-level, high-touch customer service to campuses
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Multi-task with a high attention to detail
- Communicate effectively via email, phone, webinar, and in-person
- Comfortable with technology
- A Bachelors Degree is required
Reports to: Director, Campus Success
Higher One - 9 months ago
The higher ambition at Higher One Holdings is to facilitate higher education payments. The company provides payment processing and...