- Work with the portfolio managers and analysts to develop and implement investment strategies. Perform portfolio analytics on characteristics, performance and benchmarks, and develop client and consultant presentation material necessary to communicate our philosophy, process and performance effectively.
- Independently serve as an investment professional in client review meetings, consultant meetings and finals presentations. Build relationships with key institutional clients and consultants to better address their needs. Support cross-selling efforts of Client Relationship Managers.
- Participate in investment strategy meetings with portfolio managers and assist in portfolio construction research, consultant studies, as well as development of new products. Engage in research projects which result in written reports and white papers.
- Coordinate projects with the Quant Group, Performance Team and such other Operational areas.
- Participate in other projects as requested by the Investment Team.
- 7 – 10 years of institutional experience in Portfolio Management, Client Service, Consulting and/or Product Specialist
- CFA and/or MBA required
- Series 7 & 63 licenses required
- Broad knowledge of capital markets and economics
- Significant experience evaluating, analyzing, and communicating investment strategies and products
- In-depth knowledge of investment strategies, portfolio construction, and analytical tools
- Experience in dealing with large, complex institutional portfolios and managing investment expectations
- Excellent communications and presentations skills
- Team player and relationship builder with a “can do” attitude