Barracuda Networks, Inc., the leading provider of application security appliances, is looking to add talented individuals to work on our expanding product line. Barracuda Networks is an active member of the open source and free software communities, donating hardware, code, funds and other resources to fuel open source technology innovation and collaboration. With more than 85,000 customers worldwide, this fast-paced, rapidly growing company needs top talent to ensure our product lines live up to the high standards of our current and future customers.
Barracuda Networks offers remarkable professional growth opportunities. We reward hard work and loyalty with all the benefits of a growing, successful international organization.
Barracuda Networks seeks exceptional people to join our team. We look for people who enjoy the challenges of working on the cutting edge of technology in the security appliance market. We look for people who are passionate about excellence and dedicated to the needs of customers. We look for people who can offer a high level of commitment to help ensure 100% customer satisfaction with our products and services.
The Product Specialist accepts inbound and initiates outbound communication from and to customers, prospects and reseller partners to identify renewal, up-sell/cross-sell and new business opportunities. They utilize a consultative selling approach to educate these contacts. They will provide timely follow-up, closure and tracking of all identified opportunities.
- Interfaces with Barracuda sales team members, customers, prospects, and reseller partners on a daily basis via telephone and email to provide assistance and to support the closure of revenue opportunities.
- Facilitates the sales process by providing and/or coordinating pre-qualification of leads including detailed needs analysis, product overview, and potential solution fit. Forwards qualified leads to appropriate outside Territory Managers and reseller partners in an accurate and timely manner.
- Keeps detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities in Barracuda Networks customer contact database. Schedules follow up activities as needed.
- Organizes and executes specialized projects such as call-out campaigns, data updates, and creating presentations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree in business desirable or equivalent experience
- 2 years of related experience in a high tech company preferred.
- Knowledge of sales of software or computer related products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Selling, time management and organizational skills are also required.
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
- 1-2 years inside sales experience preferred
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please place Product Specialist in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Barracuda Networks - 19 months ago
Barracuda Networks hunts down network threats. The company provides firewalls that combine computer network hardware and software to protect...