A leading source of information about risk, ISO provides data, analytics, and decision-support services to professionals in many fields, including insurance, finance, real estate, health services, government, human resources, and risk management. Using advanced technologies to collect, analyze, develop, and deliver information, ISO helps customers evaluate and manage risk. The company draws on vast expertise in actuarial science, insurance coverages, fire protection, fraud prevention, catastrophe and weather risk, predictive modeling, data management, economic forecasting, social and technological trends, and many other fields. To meet the needs of diverse clients, ISO employs an experienced staff of business and technical specialists, analysts, and certified professionals. In the United States and around the world, ISO helps customers protect people, property, and financial assets. For more information, please visit our website www.jobs-isofamily.icims.com .
- Primary responsibilities include maintaining excellent customer relationships by conducting research to address questions, educating customers about Verisk’s LOCATION suite of products and services, resolving customer inquiries, and working with LOCATION customers to understand and assist in solving their specific needs and requirements.
- Individual will master the knowledge and take ownership of assigned LOCATION services and perform regular data integrity checks on them.
- Candidate will assist in conducting research and providing necessary support in sales and marketing activities related to LOCATION.
- Depending on knowledge and experience, candidate will lead or assist in special projects involving GIS on an as-needed basis.
- College degree required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Prior experience working in the property/casualty insurance industry, preferably providing technical support to customers.
- Familiarity with insurer policy administration or underwriting systems preferred.
- Experience working with internal and/or external customers dealing with products and services.
- Must be extremely thorough, detail oriented, and passionate about working with large volumes of data.
- Ability to provide superior customer service to numerous demanding customers.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline oriented environment, working independently as well as part of a group.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially MS Access.
- GIS knowledge desired.
- Ability to conduct research with solid analytical skills.
ISO - 14 months ago