Product Specialist is a subject matter expert on the functionality, as well as the data, provided in our desktop products. A successful candidate will be using the product, data and industry expertise to assist frontline support team and/or working with client directly to provide a superior service to Thomson Reuters customers. This particular role will be supporting Datastream products, including Excel add-ins, datafeed, as well as, Datastream components in other Thomson Reuters products (such as Thomson ONE).
At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- The Product Specialist is a member of the 2nd line product specialist team, which provides products and markets expertise to the frontline support teams, as well as our clients directly
- Respond quickly and effectively to requests for assistance from the frontline teams
- Work directly with customers to provide additional information, updates, and resolution to issues escalated from the frontline teams
- Provide training and coaching sessions to frontline teams
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on the products, data and markets supported
- Building and maintaining relationships with other resolver groups across the organization to ensure appropriate resolutions are provided timely and accurately
- Take ownership of escalated issues and manage product/service outages
- Analyze various reports to look for opportunities to improve client experience and drive client satisfaction
- Candidate 2-3 years experience supporting financial products are preferred
- Financial industry knowledge required
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills are required to manage outstanding issues until resolution
- Exceptional communication skills are required
- Excellent logical problem solving skill required
- Past support experience in Thomson Reuters products in the Investor segment preferred
- Past experience in the financial industry in the area of retail wealth management preferred
- MBA degree and CFA candidate preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 55,000 colleagues in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Customer Service & Support Family Group
United States of America-New York-New York-USA-New York-195 Broadway
F&R M&CE HelpDesk
Thomson Reuters - 17 months ago
Financial information is king and Thomson Reuters Corporation holds the crown. The company is the market leader in financial data (ahead of...