We are looking for a Business, Information Technology or Project Management professional with a strong technical aptitude to serve as Product Specialist with the Wave Product Management team.
The Product Specialist is a highly organized, detail-oriented and goal-driven individual with strong planning and multi-tasking abilities. Wave Systems offers the prospect for a long-term career development in product management with a growing company in the fast-growing PC security space.
- Support Wave security solutions using their technical expertise in Microsoft-based network and desktop applications
- Manage the product lifecycle processes
- Coach/teach internal personnel on Wave product operation
- Communicate technical information to non-technical personnel
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or Business with strong technical emphasis or equivalent experience
- 3 years’ experience in information technology, computer/software product development, or a related discipline
- Detailed knowledge of and experience with the installation and administration of Windows applications
- Experience with Windows XP/Vista/Win7
- Experience with Windows Server 2003/2008
- Practical understanding of networking fundamentals and client/server environments
- Detail-oriented, deadline-driven, ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong technical writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Product management or marketing knowledge a plus
- Familiarity with the SCRUM agile software development methodology a plus
- Experience with PC security technologies; Trusted Platform Module, encryption, authentication, biometrics, public key infrastructure (PKI) – a plus
- Programming experience a plus
- End-user teaching/coaching/support a plus
Please email resumé and salary history requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (413) 243-7095.
Wave Systems Corp. - 2 years ago