As the Product Specialist you will act as the first contact for many prospects by receiving inbound inquiries and making targeted outbound calls. You will qualify WhitePages PRO prospects, engage and manage the full sales lifecycle for the high volume/short cycle sales, including closing the deal. To be successful in this role you must be highly organized, able to convey the unique value proposition of WP PRO in a compelling and engaging way and meet your high volume goals all the while managing your pipeline by keeping the Salesforce CRM tool current. A positive attitude, perseverance and the ability to overcome objections is key to successfully meeting your goals. You are also responsible for identifying and producing quality leads for larger opportunities that will then be passed to field sales executives. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person who ready to take the next step in their sales career.
- Bachelor's degree - related discipline preferred (Sales/Marketing, Communications)
- Prior phone sales experience (minimum 1 - 2 years)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially PPT and Excel
- Experience working within a CRM; Salesforce preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills, including prioritization, goal setting and attainment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a start-up a plus
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service
We're headquartered in the heart of downtown Seattle, but also have offices in midtown Manhattan and Budapest Hungary. We have strong company values and culture and would love to share why ours is an opportunity worth considering. We appreciate and respect diversity, and are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, please visit www.whitepagesinc.com
Whitepages - 16 months ago
Whitepages is the leading source for contact information in North America and is at the forefront of developing services that help people...