This position is an analyst role responsible for implementation and management of Pilgrim’s product specifications within the SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) environment. This individual’s primary responsibility is the accuracy and regulatory compliance of all product data. While working with various internal and external partners, the analyst will be a key player in the new product development and change management processes. Position will report to the Product Specifications Manager.
· Setup and manage the full lifecycle of Pilgrim’s product specifications.
· Analyze in detail all Pilgrim’s product data for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
· Cleanse existing product specifications and convert into the SAP environment.
· Assist in the implementation of the new product development process redesign.
· Serve as the primary contact within the organization for product specification data.
· Identify inefficiencies within business processes and offer realistic solutions.
· Train others on department processes and the importance of adherence.
· Effectively promote best business practices in an ethical and respectful manner.
· Build stability within the department by becoming an expert in the SAP Recipe Development module and its relationship to the rest of the Pilgrim’s organization.
· Basic knowledge of quality assurance and regulatory compliance in the food industry.
· Experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the food industry.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal, among all levels of the organization.
· Basic understanding of data management within the SAP ERP environment.
· Must have intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
· Ability to understand the relationships and needs of all functional areas of business.
· Active team player who can take direction but also willing to provide input and ideas.
· Strong analytical skills used to consolidate details and solve complex issues.
· Leadership qualities that can foster productive cross-functional discussions and successful projects.
This position will require less than 5% travel. This translates into approx. 2-3 weeks per year.
Bachelor’s degree required
Typically requires a minimum of 1 - 3 years of related experience to successfully perform the duties of this job.
Pilgrims is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pilgrim's - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard