TMP Worldwide needs a bright, energetic self-starter with excellent customer service skills to deliver accurate and prompt functional software support to our suite of online products.
As a Product Support Analyst at TMP Worldwide, you will be responsible for the administration, quality testing, and support for several client software applications. The role will entail provisioning changes and providing system / application support. The successful candidate should possess a high level of professionalism and commitment to provide prompt and knowledgeable support, and requires the ability to work both independently and within a team in a fast based, technology environment.
* Work closely with Product Support Specialists to process system change requests, as well as aid in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues
* Maintain current product support documentation
* Develop system testing plans and conduct testing
* Conduct and/or assist with system enhancements, user application, and quality assurance testing
* Prepare reports and analyze existing portfolios for trends and performance
* Maintain a working knowledge of all areas of the software products
* Manage and maintain accurate and thorough client support records
* Bachelors Degree in business or technology preferred
* 1 year business experience in a professional environment. Experience with web-based products or in a related area is preferred
* Attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office
About TMP Worldwide
TMP Worldwide (www.tmp.com) is a global, tech-enabled talent acquisition company that leverages software, advertising and creativity to develop and deploy our clients’ employer brands across digital, social and mobile platforms connecting candidates with employers.
This strategic mix of talent and technology allows us to serve a global client base that spans virtually all sectors of private, public, and government employers, and positions us as the organization to define the standard of measurable and cost-effective solutions to the human capital management community.
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is the world’s largest recruitment advertising agency and the only...