Summary: Trek is looking for a self-starter with experience in excel and analytical skills to join our Global Product Support team here in Waterloo, WI. The primary duties of this position will be analyzing warranty data and creating spare parts lists based on results.
Interested candidates will be detailed, analytical, experienced in Microsoft Office and ready to learn the processes of creating technical references. This position works closely with Engineering and Product groups, and interacts regularly with our Technical Services and Customer Service departments. Strong Microsoft Excel and system skills (JDE preferred) will be necessary to perform analysis, along with good customer service skills..
- Identify potential new service items
- Monitor existing items
- Manage service items through product lifecycle from creation to obsolescence
- Work with Customer & Technical Services to identify specific part needs
- Work with Product and Engineering groups to identify potential new service items
Specification Data (Spec Sheets):
- Analyze past shipment histories of service parts to help determine place in lifecycle
- Analyze current shipments of service parts to monitor part usage
- Track and analyze trends in service parts to identify potential issues
- Analyze claim data to assist in determination of service parts
- Analyze Bills of Materials
- Other analysis as needed
- Build and Maintain Spec Sheets in Enovia PLM system.
- Identify suitable substitute parts and assign to bills of material.
- Maintain existing Spec Sheets for accuracy.
- Communicate analysis results to Forecasting/Supply Chain
- Creation and maintenance of secondary product information and guides
- Maintain existing secondary product information and guides
- Develop and maintain relationships with global contacts
- Work with and maintain CSV that details strategic initiatives and tracks projects.
- Other tasks as assigned by Product Support Manager
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree business related field
- Bicycle shop work experience helpful
- Strong Microsoft excel skills a must
- Good customer service skills
- Second language helpful
Trek Bicycle Corporation - 2 years ago