Provides support to the retirement product team by maintaining product information in various internal and third-party databases and questionnaires. Provides quantitative and qualitative information about American Funds retirement products to internal associates and various intermediaries.
• Maintains/updates retirement product information in third-party databases.
Coordinates with internal departments such as Strategic Client Group and Business Development to respond in a timely manner to dealer requests and other third-party opportunities.
Collaborates with internal departments such as Legal/Compliance and Communications to develop appropriate responses as needed.
Prioritizes requests to ensure timely responses based on the relationship and type of request.
• Responds to benchmarking requests from intermediaries utilizing American Funds recordkeeping programs.
• Maintains central book-of-record for investment information by product/share class.
Updates investment data due to fund closures/mergers and fund/fund family/share class additions.
Manages changes to fund objectives, policies and payment rates.
Coordinates transfer of fund data to downstream systems and third parties
• Performs additional responsibilities as assigned.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of American Funds retirement products a plus
• Demonstrates high attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Demonstrates ability to prioritize assigned work and complete in a timely manner
• Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work effectively as part of a team
• Comfortable working with a variety of applications and web-based databases
Capital Group Companies - 14 months ago
The Capital Group Companies, founded in 1931, has built a business being a steady Eddy for its clients. As a rule, the investment firm...