Truven Health Analytics delivers unbiased information, analytic tools, benchmarks, and services to the healthcare industry. Hospitals, government agencies, employers, health plans, clinicians, pharmaceutical, and medical device companies have relied on us for more than 30 years. We combine our deep clinical, financial, and healthcare management expertise with innovative technology platforms and information assets to make healthcare better by collaborating with our customers to uncover and realize opportunities for improving quality, efficiency, and outcomes. With more than 2,000 employees globally, we have major offices in Ann Arbor, Mich.; Chicago; and Denver. Advantage Suite, Micromedex, ActionOI, MarketScan, and 100 Top Hospitals are registered trademarks or trademarks of Truven Health Analytics. For more information, please visit http://www.truvenhealth.com/ .
The Product Support Associate provides solutions to customers' questions and problems as well as any anticipated issues related to the installation and use of Truven Healthcare software products. Communicate accurate and timely information to the customer to meet or exceed expectations and Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Influence the content and quality of product software components and documentation.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
Required Education and/or Experience
- Experience with customer support activities with sensitivity to customer needs and expectations.
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with strong attention to detail required. Technical proficiency using and trouble-shooting software.
- Strong initiative and ability to plan and prioritize work efficiently, multi-task, and work well under pressure with minimal direction.
- Ability to work within well-defined processes, and collaborate to ensure processes are relevant and effective.
- Ability to work well with others in team-oriented environment.
- Personal ownership of professional development.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and expertise with web-based applications.
We seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Truven Health Analytics is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Skilled in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and expertise with web-based applications.
According to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the H-1B visa cap has been met for the 2014 fiscal year (October 1, 2013-September 30, 2014).
Truven Health Analytics - 10 months ago
Truven Health Analytics, formerly the Healthcare business of Thomson Reuters, delivers unbiased information, analytic tools, benchmarks and...