Product Support Manager-13009745
The Global Product Support Manager is responsible for delivering strategic insight and triage leadership for the Concur online product. This role will incorporate people leadership over a small team of analysts, networking with the product vendor team, the AMEX marketing team and several other key technology partners within the American Express Network. The role will also have a strong focus on process improvement, reducing layers in the support process and driving overall improvements to the product by partnering with various technology teams.
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- An experienced people leader who enjoys helping direct report’s achieve their full potential.
- Experience influencing other departments without direct authority, driving the business forward to meet client needs.
- Ability to influence direct reports to deliver insight and analytics into product defects and limitations.
- Provide insight to our client travel management teams by collaborating on product opportunities.
- Successful during continual change, and enjoy coaching their team to change with the business needs.
- The candidate will lead a small team of Product Analysts that will support The 2nd level triage teams with escalated issue resolution.
- Leadership insight into trends, gaps, efficiency improvements and overall accountability on the e2e support of this product.
- Strong ability to solve complex problems and ability to understand both details and big picture views.
- Collaborate with key partners on development of capabilities and platforms that will allow for automation and scaling of analytics
- Lead the conception and development of data tools / treatments that will drive value and enable greater client engagement and influence premium revenue opportunities
- Ability to identify opportunities in network level product improvements The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Strength in Process Management; prefer formal Six Sigma background
- The ability to synthesize data, using data to understand and drive critical process improvements
- Ability to drive insights from the data and provide actionable steps.
- Experience leading diverse teams, and driving high employee engagement
- Proven ability to collaborate across functions and teams
- Experience in a Business to Business client servicing environment
- Experience executing against large scale reengineering initiatives
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to influence internal and external clients with ease
- Experience with cost management and P&L maintenance
- Business Travel experience a plus
- GDS knowledge preferable
- Ability to identify analytical capabilities and platforms to help automate / scale business and work with technology partners on recommended solutions
- Consistently review team output, analyzing what is working / not working to identify key drivers
- Self starter with the ability to drive results. High-energy and proactive with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of managements and influence strategy
- Dedicated work space must be within own residence and that follows the ergonomic and safety guidelines for performing travel counselor duties
- Axcess@Home Agent is responsible for supplying their own furniture; desk with lockable drawer or separate lockable file cabinet, chair, document shredder, smoke detector in proximity of work area, and fire extinguisher
- Axcess@Home Agent must complete Flexible Work Arrangement Application and Agreement
- Axcess@Home Agent must complete and meet the requirements of the Work Environment and Safety Assessment
- High speed internet capability with at least 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speeds: DSL or Cable (no wireless or satellite ISP’s are permitted)
- Dedicated and separate analog landline phone for training and production calls (no VOIP – voice over internet protocol)
Primary Location: United States
American Express - 4 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...