Manage the support, community management, and other relationship touch points to ensure the highest quality panel engagement for maximum growth and participation.
Manage the designing and implementation of refined support protocols, scripts and procedures to maximize and streamline support communications.
Develop and work with the online team to distribute clear and concise messaging that attracts community members to download SavvyConnect and remain active and engaged.
Create and manage the strategy and plans for rolling out new/updated software to the community, including production testing, community incentives/messaging, and contingency plans for if issues are discovered.
Exhibit a clear understanding of the ZQ data flow and underlying technical systems, being able to quickly anticipate, isolate and communicate issues to the Development and Management teams in a clear and concise manner
Assume responsibility for all community reported issues; communicating current status and expectations, and escalating as needed to ensure a constant feedback loop between Support, Management, and Development.
Analyze reports related to panel maintenance, engagement and growth on a continual basis to assist in creating and evaluating plans related to recruitment, retention, and defect resolution.
Provide superior community support services, by demonstrating expertise, patience, and intuitiveness while addressing technical support related questions.
Train and effectively mentor teammates to streamline processes and increase production.
Accurately document all support activity in the tracking system in a timely manner.
Proactively propose improvements to products and processes.
Any special projects as requested by Executive Management.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- College Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Experience with customer support/community management activities
- Superior professional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High degree of problem-solving and analytical skills with strong attention to detail required.
- High degree of technical proficiency using and trouble-shooting software on a variety of Operating Systems (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android)
- Strong initiative and ability to plan and prioritize work efficiently, multi-task, and work well under pressure with minimal direction.
- Keyboard in excess of 30 WPM
- Possesses an advanced knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and text editing programs.
- Familiarization with the market research industry, trends and methodologies
- Able to understand and follow both written and oral instructions
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Ability to concentrate on detailed work for significant amounts of time while responding appropriately to interruptions
- Proven ability to deliver in a high pressure environment
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com . Please put Product Support Manager in the subject line.
- Flexibility in hours including some evening and weekend hours.
Luth Research is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities and to making employment decisions based on merit and value. We will comply with all Federal, State and Local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment.